Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Help downloading map updates please

I've never downloaded a map update before (Sept 2019 car), but today I logged in to www.landrover.here.com website and registered my vehicle, but every time I add my car with the VIN number and it's recognised, and I click confirm, its comes up with the message saying YOU HAVE A CONNECTED CAR. I've logged in from the car outside and all good.

But when I come back to my PC and click 'Maps & Services' it just gives me the option to Add Vehicle again, and never to the page where I can download the actual map update.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This is getting really frustrating. Any ideas?

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Thank you - tried again a couple of hours later and the LR site is working.

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum