Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• chaos_theory
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

I've just flogged a vintage workmate otherwise I'd have offered it to you Very Happy

Andrew
  • RAW
    England 

SWMBO did say i will have to turn out mine again Rolling with laughter
  • rsr
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Indus Silver

Thanks for the feedback, I'm really tempted to give it another go. If there was something that was a real competitor in all departments then the decision may be more difficult.
    Is the standard spec list for MY20 much different to MY19 can anyone tell me?

cheers

MY17 Carpathian Grey HSE TDV6, MY18 Indus Silver HSE Lux TDV6. MY20 Lux sd6 Eiger Grey
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

I’d go for a Volvo XC of whatever variant.
  • rsr
    United Kingdom 

A friend has the XC90 T8, it's nice but didn't wow me.

MY17 Carpathian Grey HSE TDV6, MY18 Indus Silver HSE Lux TDV6. MY20 Lux sd6 Eiger Grey
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Fair enough, after all the LRs I’ve had, I do think this will be my last tbh. Brand loyalty is a mugs game. For me it comes down to reliability and price. Whilst this one has been fine, I’ve had others that weren’t, that memory lingers and I do feel LR are ripping us off not only for the cost of the vehicle, but ancillary items/servicing plus the dealerships on the whole have a crap attitude.
  • MalithS
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

rsr wrote:
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm really tempted to give it another go. If there was something that was a real competitor in all departments then the decision may be more difficult.

cheers

Hardly anything is changing from 19MY to 20MY. New bits are mostly the intro of Landmark spec (SE+ some more bits).
  • gavinadams
    Australia 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Pretty sure the brochure and specs PDF downloads have just been updated on the LR UK website in the last couple of weeks as the brochure now shows the portofino blue and eiger grey colours.

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • rsr
    United Kingdom 

MalithS wrote:
    rsr wrote:

cheers

Hardly anything is changing from 19MY to 20MY. New bits are mostly the intro of Landmark spec (SE+ some more bits).

Do the front seats still have arm rests? I was looking on the configurator at the extended leather and it says - Seat Mounted Armrest (Driver Side Only). On the configurator images there are no armrest on the driver or passenger seat.

• gavinadams
    Australia 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

I was able to see armrests when I ran the configurator on the uk website.
    I selected HSE model, the vintage tan for the leather, then switched to the interior 360 view

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum