Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• NickHoward
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Download

Hi jimbg

Pretty similar download speeds, nothing like what Duckers gets though. I'm using a memory stick (couldn't get it to recognise my portable HDD). Part of the problem seems to be the website dropping my log in periodically.

It must be the servers upload speed though. Might drop a complaint into Landrover and see what happens!

I don't mind not having the most up to date map, but I do mind paying for a service I can't use

Nick
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

I have sold my D5 now, but I never you used to get drop outs, are you sure it is their end and not yours?

2017 HSE now sold, if you own WF17AXN then you have a well sorted car!
    2022 Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic and 2023 Sport P440e Dynamic SE on order
  • duc1098
    Norway 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

After hours of downloading, it failed during installation. At 70% complete, i was adviced to contact dealer, or try again. All previous maps deleted! Is this problem normal, and will it work well if i retry? I had the dealer fix it for me..
  • Browser
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Fuji White

since the last software update, my car no longer recognises the USB map update, was working fine before. Have reformatted two USBs for To FAT downloaded the maps using downloader plug them in, nothing happens. JLR Tech is just awful. `Every software update solves one problem and creates another

2019 HSE LUX
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum