Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Yes I am brand passionate. Both sets of grandparents had LRs as did my parents, so it's in my blood. Plus I learned too drive in one originally.
    Still work in progress mate. Hopefully they can source me a First Edition as my original ones still in the compound, otherwise a wait till September for an Hse Luxury which is 4 months away and too late. May end up with an S model if can't source me a First Edition, and trade it in on March 1st 2018. Hopefully 3 litre ingenium will be out or maybe go for a petrol instead by that time or another Limited Edition of some sorts. Will keep you posted Thumbs Up

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 2nd May 2017 11:44 pm. Edited 2 times in total
  • Flat Earther
    United Kingdom 

Wow, I am shocked that it's still in the compound!! You are a very patient chap.

I shall look forward to hearing what happens next....
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

My original one is still there i assume, as they managed too get me a replacement First Edition almost 2 weeks ago.

Mind you it may have a shed load of miles on it for testing purposes, so will find out and see whats happening and i dont what a brand new car with silly miles on it. Plus why has it got so much mileage on it ?? - Not confidence inspiring too say the least !! Rolling Eyes
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum