Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Bigwhiteone
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Yulong White

Help - Incontrol stopped working

I’m currently on a grand tour of Scotland using my laptop to send locations etc to my satnav. System being working fine until the last week. I cannot ‘Sign in’ from the car into my account - keep getting a message Try again later a problem our end? Also I’ve lost traffic updates. Incontrol SIM card is fine, getting good signal, I’ve renewed my Incontrol accounts for maps, security etc ( cost a small fortune). Anyone else having the same problem? Anyone got any suggestions
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Dunno, on the one hand my account says the subscriptions ran out recently, but my account says different. I ain’t renewing.
  • Flinders
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I had this problem on a MY18 D5 I purchased 2 months ago. I couldn’t sign in or get onto web browser despite a new data sim. I had all the same messages as you are getting but I thought it was because the car was new to me and the accounts needed activating. That wasn’t the problem. Dealer had to replace the telematic module and it’s sorted and working now.

18MY TD6 HSE Lux, Santorini Black, Deployable Towbar, 360 Cameras, Digital Dash.
  • hokewe
    Germany 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

Same here, took dealer 5 visits to sort, in the end he had to replace telematics and do a complete reset to get it to work.
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

Re: Help - Incontrol stopped working

Bigwhiteone wrote:
    I’m currently on a grand tour of Scotland using my laptop to send locations etc to my satnav. System being working fine until the last week. I cannot ‘Sign in’ from the car into my account - keep getting a message Try again later a problem our end? Also I’ve lost traffic updates. Incontrol SIM card is fine, getting good signal, I’ve renewed my Incontrol accounts for maps, security etc ( cost a small fortune). Anyone else having the same problem? Anyone got any suggestions

Can you try logging on using a WIFi connection rather than the sim.

I had the dreaded ‘try again later’ message yesterday …three times.
    When I got home and parked on the drive (in reach of my home WIFi) it accepted the log in.
  • Bigwhiteone
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Yulong White

Great idea. I’ll give that a go linking to my phone. Bizarrely, I have no problem login into my account from my laptop
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum