Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Oistein
    Norway 
    2020 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

In control - retrofit options?

Hey ! Greetings from Norway !
    2 Month ago, I bough a 2020 Disco HSE 306HK 3.0 Diesel form a local dealership.
    There is a couple of things I miss having on my Disco.

There is a slot for a sim card, but in the settings - connection, there is only Bluetooth and Airplay.
    The dealership say the car do not have this option programed to the in control program. And it is not possible to get...
    I only have the Key remote to start/stop preheat, I would love to be able to do that on the app.
    The app is kinda useless now, It shows on a map where it is, and if it is locked.

I used to own a BMW 2018 530, and BMW let you buy digital things on the aftermarked.

The car do not have Fog lights in front, and the local dealer said it would be like 10 000 GBP to retrofit this! Shocked

Looks like JLR do not want annnnyone to retrofit anything

On the BMW I used Bimmercode to code the car myself, is there something similar for Land Rover ?

I have looked at getting IID tool, but by the looks of it, it is still limited use for Disco 5.

Thanks

• dgardel
    Italy 

Also interested
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum