Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Mogul

Optional features / Spec?

Looking at a few 2018 SDV6 D5s..

What's the best way to find out the original factory-fitted optional features?

I have downloaded an MY19 brochure, but haven't been able to find a contemporary price list - did they stop issuing these in pdf format a while back?

One i'm interested in has the roof rails, fixed side steps, no tow bar but curious to know what other goodies may be hidden in the original spec...

[Former D4 owner]
  • terryall
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Indus Silver

I bought a 2019 HSE Lux from a dealer and they printed me out a factory spec list after I enquired.. had items on it that were not mentioned in the dealers sales blurb so worth asking for.
  • Mogul

thanks.

I have subsequently paid <£5 for a vin-spec.com report and today, contacted LR customer services who provided the TOPIx Vehicle Summary - which is presumably what your dealer did for you.

The vin-spec.com report presumably got it's data from TOPIx as they are almost identical.

The slight annoyance is that neither list the actual option codes as they appeared in the contemporary brochure...

e.g. Black roof rails 060AW

Is there a sticker on the car and or service book that lists the option codes like we see on some other marques?
  • thrillernight
    Australia 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Fuji White

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember seeing something about option codes in the glovebox of my friend's LR. might be worth a look? could be on a sticker or in some paperwork tucked away in there.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum