Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Tim in Scotland
    United Kingdom 

Well with the backlog of orders I hope that you fully recovered what you paid and made a healthy profit as it will be one the first used (but not a dealers ex demo) up for sale.
  • PeterT
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

How strange that one of the most prolific writers on this site should arrive at such an apparently weird decision? Yes, there are some horror stories here but we only represent a relatively small sample of all D5 owners and probably are a biased sample more likely to join a forum because of problems experienced?

This is my twenty something new Land Rover and like lots of the previous ones has some production niggles:

Ad Blue not part of PDI and sent out with only 4K miles worth in tank. However, BP now have a pump dispensing it at 69p/litre - cheaper than driving to stealer?

Two missing bits of interior trim and two marked pieces of exterior trim - goes to dealer on Thursday to be sorted.

Car itself is awesome and after all the Disco 2's, 3's and 4's I've owned the best by a massive margin!
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

PeterW recognises that his original post, and this thread, was started at a time of impaired judgement, and a mistake

He offers his heartfelt apologies to all forum members, and assures me that he is NOT going to sell his car.

Onwards!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum