Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Jjyoungjsy
    Jersey 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Yes. I believe the cut over to MY17 is the 13th November.

Santorini Black HSE Lux Si6 with Black Pack, HUD, TV, Park Assist & 22"
  • Jjyoungjsy
    Jersey 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Sorry! Meant to MY18!

Santorini Black HSE Lux Si6 with Black Pack, HUD, TV, Park Assist & 22"
  • Rodisco5
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Indus Silver

Yes will in dealers around 8th January 3l HSE with lots of additions.
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

I don’t know but hope so I never asked Embarassed
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 

Update I asked the saleswoman today and she said only MY 18 builds are on Sports and Vogues Crying or Very sad

But why is that when only MY18 colours where available Confused

She said that it should also be a Christmas delivery but will get a definite date next week Very Happy
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 

Went into the dealer today as they have loaned me a courtesy car LR Epuke ( no hairdresser jokes Embarassed ) as I sold my D4 2 weeks ago and SWMBO has been running around in a Freelander 1 !
    I asked about the delay as I was promised the D5 Mid Dec then late Dec still no car Crying or Very sad
    So today the manager said as mine is a MY 18 LR will not release the car from the factory until the beginning of 2018 🙄
    So the stealers are waiting confirmation from LR to call it over for delivery , date TBC .
    But as soon as they get the date to call it over it should be 7- 10 days before it lands on my drive Very Happy

Will believe it when I see it Whistle

So hope all who are awaiting delivery are not in the same boat as me Thumbs Up

Good luck
    Sharky
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

Quote:
    So today the manager said as mine is a MY 18 LR will not release the car from the factory until the beginning of 2018

Must have eaten too many mince pies..... Utter bull do.
  • mash tattie
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

Picked up my MY18 on the 22nd Dec! So far so good. Thumbs Up
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

post some pics of the tft dash please, does it show the sat nav in full dash?!?!

18MY All-new Discovery HSE SD4 Loire Blue & Black Pack
  • fisherman
    United Kingdom 

+1^
    There is no info out there regards the TFT dash that I've been able to find. All the dealer models are not showing what they can do because they're running on exterior power supplies etc etc. I'd love to see one in full screen if poss and the choice of clock options. Pleeeeeeeez!
    Thumbs Up

Cancelled my order for 18MY HSE Luxury TD6 in Byron Blue with Oyster/Riems blue. Full Dynamic pack with deployable tow bar, Drive Pro pack, cubby fridge, 22" 5011's, ugly kid glass, mudflaps, passenger footwell net and adaptive headlights.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

The dealer has a key!! They can start the ignition (not engine) and you can have a play. That's what I did when I knew I was getting an HSE and wanted to see what the Pro Nav was like.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 

not in my case as i believe my disco will be of the first 2018 models to hit Gibraltar. so they don't have any in stock (i will check at lunch actually) and also they are re-building the showroom so all cars stored atm..

• fisherman
    United Kingdom 

I didn’t think of asking whilst I was there. I got a bit enthusiastic about speccing the car and didn’t look any further. If there is the chance of a pic or two, I’d be very interested.

Cancelled my order for 18MY HSE Luxury TD6 in Byron Blue with Oyster/Riems blue. Full Dynamic pack with deployable tow bar, Drive Pro pack, cubby fridge, 22" 5011's, ugly kid glass, mudflaps, passenger footwell net and adaptive headlights.
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 

i'm hoping that they've done the whole full screen sat nav like i believe the range have... maybe some one can correct me.. tbh i've driven hundreds here working with my dad at the dealers (range rovers with tft screen) and i've never even bothered playing around with them.

the dealer is literally a stone throw away from my work and i usually pop by at lunch to see my dad and uncle so if i go today i'll see if they have any range or disco with tft screen and the PDI done and i'll have a quick play.

• fisherman
    United Kingdom 

If you get a go in a D5, get some images please. Thumbs Up

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum