Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jimbg
    United Kingdom 

If it is the same as other forums then the link needs a jpg or other image type extension on the end.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
  • lemme
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Loire Blue

cheers Jim... managed to also upload to gallery. thanks for the tip re: adding file extension.

MY18 HSE Lux Loire Blue with Black Pack
    [most options ticked apart from HUD & Fridge)
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Yes it needs to be a link to a jpg which is what happens if you click on your host images.

Love the new display by the way. That was the main disappointment when I first saw the D5 after being used to the RRS setup.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Cars looking good Lemme. Really like the colour. I love the digital dash, looks awesome. Thumbs Up
  • Chrismcnaz
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Loire Blue

Nice one Lemme, looking really good in Loire Blue, I'm glad I went for that colour now. I'm now collecting on 20 Feb. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
  • lemme
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Loire Blue

what size wheels have you ordered... would be interested in seeing a Loire Blue with 22" Black wheels. I went for the smaller wheels as thought the ride would be smoother and somewhat easier to avoid kerbing and adding more chunky tyres. however... first thing the wife said... "wheels look small", don't see it myself but interested to see what they look like

MY18 HSE Lux Loire Blue with Black Pack
    [most options ticked apart from HUD & Fridge)
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Nice! that is pretty much exactly as mine (should be here monday Very Happy ) the digital dash is a very nice touch imo Very Happy

if you want to see the loire blue with 22" go to youtube and search for "2017 land rover discovery: unveil and first impressions" Smile i'd link it but can't from work PC

18MY All-new Discovery HSE SD4 Loire Blue & Black Pack
  • Chrismcnaz
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Loire Blue

lemme wrote:
    what size wheels have you ordered... would be interested in seeing a Loire Blue with 22" Black wheels. I went for the smaller wheels as thought the ride would be smoother and somewhat easier to avoid kerbing and adding more chunky tyres. however... first thing the wife said... "wheels look small", don't see it myself but interested to see what they look like

I went for the gunmetal grey 21's as i didn't want the really low profile tyres due to potholes and kerbing. Also i reckon the ride would be worse. I'll upload some pics on collection day.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum