Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• achichon
    Gibraltar 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

DieselRanger wrote:
    In the center console armrest, there's the tray for phones/ipods. Raise the lid, but not the tray underneath At the rear of the tray, there's a cutout for coins. When you want to access the storage (or cooler) underneath, and you raise both the lid and the tray, the coins don't fall out.

This. that's where i put my change. maybe it's different on the 17 ?

18MY All-new Discovery HSE SD4 Loire Blue & Black Pack
  • DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

I'll be honest, I didn't even notice the tray/recess in the dash on the door side of the steering wheel, at about knee height. I moved my coins there. Very Happy

The only complaints with that space is that if you want to grab a handful of coins it's awkward and I always end up dropping some on the floorboard. And they jingle-jangle-jingle a little too much when you're bouncing over rocks and ruts off-road - distracting when you're listening for tire slippage and other bangs and rattles associated with off-roading that could indicate trouble.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

I find my jeans pocket just as handy both inside and outside the D5 TBH. Handy for parking and then handy away from the car. I find parking pay stations are most often are not within easy each reach of the car when sat in it Whistle

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum