↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Mark^^
    Australia 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Fuji White

It made by ECB in Australia
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I know that ARB usually manufacture these type of bars in Australia.

Never heard of ECB though.

I have ordered bonnet guards and wind deflectors for the D4, FL2 and the Subaru from EGR in Australia, in the past.

Still no bonnet guards or wind deflectors available for the D5 the last time I emailed them.

Although these bars look ugly in my opinion, they serve a purpose out in the bush I suppose.

Luckily we dont have any Roos here in the UK Rolling with laughter

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Mark^^
    Australia 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Fuji White

ECB are fairly well know from making off road accessories in Australia: www.ecb.com.au

A far as I am aware ECB are the first to build a bar, but I have heard of another mob doing work on one. The picture you posted is actually a car in a dealership and is being sold from Brisbane Land Rover who had put the ECB one on and now have it listed for sale:

http://brisbanecity.landroverstock.com.au/.../15213688/

Also no way it would go on my car, the only other one of the ECB I have seen is on a D5 in Melbourne which was put on a car to show at an off road show and it have since been done in black.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    ILuckily we dont have any Roos here in the UK Rolling with laughter

But you do have deer!

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Here is the tread on the AULRO forum for this ECB bull bar.

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Cheers for the info guys. Thumbs Up

Yes we do have alot of deer and stags up here.
    Just emailed them for a price for the more discrete looking bar which suits the car better I think. Mrs would not be happy with the heavy duty one. Seen several HGV trucks with those bigger bars on them over here, but looks far too big on the D5 on my opinion.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Coffeecup
    United Kingdom 

I've just visited the Matzker site and found their grill light offering - Looks like it's 2,545 Euros

https://www.matzker.de/Technik-Zubehoer/fu...:5986.html

Crying or Very sad

Laurence

[/img]
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum