Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• maxmax
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Loire Blue

Sunroof - how far should it open?

Sunshine arrived. Sunroof opened. Actually, it doesn’t feel fully open. How far should it open? In this photo it’s as far as it goes and I’m sure it use to be further.

HSE Lux MY17 in Loire Blue with deployable tow bar, activity key and cubby fridge. (And Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
  • maxmax
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Loire Blue

With photo

HSE Lux MY17 in Loire Blue with deployable tow bar, activity key and cubby fridge. (And Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

There’s a reset sequence for the blinds and windows so assume same for sun roof. Should be in the manual ?

From iGUIDE app. Might help ?

Quote:
    If the battery is disconnected, or the power supply is interrupted while the sunroof is partially open, it may need to be recalibrated.
    Once the battery is reconnected, or the power supply is restored, recalibrate the sunroof as follows:
    Switch on the engine.
    With the sunroof and blinds closed, press the front of the roof switch and hold for 10 seconds. See ELECTRIC WINDOWS.
    After 10 seconds, the sunroof and blinds fully close. If already in the closed position, an audible click sounds. Release the switch. Within 5 seconds, press and hold the front of the roof switch until the blinds and sunroof complete a full open and close cycle.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Labbix

Here is mine, opens a little bit more than in the D4, but still very limited indeed Wink

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum