Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Apple Carplay in a HSE LUX MY19

It's just dawned on me that I can't see Apple carplay in the standard specs or options list for my build of a HSE Luxury.

I know from this forum that it started working on previous MY vehicles, but my dealer did say it was a cost option and I am sure that somewhere I saw some sort of smartphone/android/apple pack for £200. Censored if I can find it now though, including in the electronic brochure!

What am I missing? Smile
  • Milbys
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aintree Green

CarPlay

Land Rover have issues with the software update for this. The latest was version ending in 18C that was suspended due to a few cars being bricked. Version 19A is due to be released next week (week commencing 11/03/19)

Customer Services are going to get me booked in for this upgrade which should fix connectivity issues I’ve been having as well as providing CarPlay which I don’t have currently

My guess is that once this update is proven and in the wild - it will be the £200 option that you mentioned
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

19A was released on 27th February
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum