Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• petet
    United Kingdom 

remote always correct location (even if it takes a few seconds to update sometimes having not contacted car for a while).. Tried signing in and out of all the different LR websites both on phone and desktop and planner persists in claiming the car is 2 miles away when it is sat outside the window. Something not joined up somewhere!
  • chaos_theory
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

So that's an App issue rather than car connectivity issue. Sounds like a call to LR support.

Andrew
  • petet
    United Kingdom 

Thanks Andrew, since not really an issue with the car, I haven't worried about it, although I did report it to the dealer.. These gimmicks if provided ought to work and I see others have experienced the problem. Will have a chase when I've got nothing better to do. Pete
  • MalithS
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

Re: First 500 mile niggles

chaos_theory wrote:
    Before this sounds like just a rant, I need to say the car is just fantastic to drive - absolutely no quibbles with that. I am still trying to find my way around the various features so some of this may be me rather than the car:

5. Usual intermittent success with the gesture boot opening. Have also gone through a patch of it only opening part way through either the fob button or the tailgate button. And the flap refused to fold away once

Check out the video below for correct gesture tailgate opration and make sure its a 'kick' gesture not a 'swipe' movement. Once you get this right it works most of the time:

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum