Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Lilolill
    United Kingdom 

Locking at access height.

Hi ,
    Had my20 disco now two months but over the past week it’s locked the suspension height after start up in access height, I’ve checked the auto access height settings but this makes no difference. It usually goes from normal height to access upon stopping and opening a door but then goes back to normal upon driving off. I get the warning indicator come on warning I’m still in access height when driving off. Am I missing something or is it phone call time ?.
  • JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Farallon Black

There is the option to lock access height by pressing and holding the down button. You can unlock it again by pressing and holding the up button. Have you tried this?

MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 | Farallon Pearl Black | Black Pack | Privacy Glass | Capability Plus Pack | Adaptive Dynamics | Versatile Climate Pack | FBH with Timed Climate
  • Lilolill
    United Kingdom 

Thx for the reply, tried that still goes goes back to access mode and stays there. Tried everything in the online manual. Has anyone else had this ?
  • Labbix

2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Silicon Silver

Nope, think it’s best to call the dealer and ask or bring them a visit. Seems like a sensor failure to me
  • Trevorb1
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 SE Corris Grey

Ring Landover assist, that will short cut getting into dealer and get you a loan vehicle straight away.

18My V6D SE Corris Grey, Privacy Glass & Electrically Deployable Towbar
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum