Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• grabar
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Firenze Red

instument cluster

hi, has anyone managed, or looked into replacing the normal instrument cluster on MY2017, for a TFT digital dash, its something I am thinking of doing.
    unfortunately my 2017 only has the standard dash, and when I bought it 3 month ago it was not something I was bothered about, but now I am considering trying to fit one, if its worth the effort Very Happy
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

You’ll have more luck picking the winning lottery numbers tbh. There’s so many issues with wiring, modules, editing CCF files, that I’d say it would be impossible to do.
  • karmax
    Switzerland 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Kaikoura Stone

The problem is that it is impossible to retrofit the digidash from my18 - it does not work to its full (since they changed something in body control module and some coding of can bus changed). I tried in vain. but the digi dash from rr sport 2017 fits well as it were designed for the disco (taking into account lots of if not all the modules coming from RR). But you need to keep in mind the following - indecently high cost of the dash and cable to connect it to the icm (to have full screen Navi), and cost of retrofitting and programming. Mine turned to 1700 euro for the dash and 300 euro for the fitting.
  • Cal2627
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Si6 First Edition Namib Orange

TFT install 2017 First Edition

Karmax,
    This is something I’m really interested in doing. Can I get some info from you on where to start?

Thanks for any help
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum