Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Morepower
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Gremlins

Hi all
    2017 Disco 5 HESLux, had the car for a couple of months now and really pleased with it, when I bought it the front camera didn’t work so the (independent) dealer told me to book into JLR and get it sorted and they will pay👍🏻 have been waiting 6 weeks for a camera to arrive 😱
    Anyway everything else was fine until yesterday when I had the IEB system fault pop up with a warning triangle, the forward alert won’t select in the menu and the cruise doesn’t work anymore!

I’ve plugged the iid into it an no relevant codes come up, I’ve cleared all the faults just in case but still nothing.
    Anyone had similar or any ideas what it could be as with no codes I don’t know where to start?
    Cheers all

• Morepower
    United Kingdom 

Sorry made a c@ck up of uploading the photos😱
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

Forgive my ignorance but aren’t the Intelligent Electronic Braking, the adaptive cruise control and the front camera all inter dependent? Won’t the replacement camera sort it?
  • Morepower
    United Kingdom 

When I bought it the camera didn’t work but everything else did so I don’t know, you could be correct?
  • discus
    United Kingdom 

Sounds like maybe something is obstructing the front radar? Had similar adaptive cruise not available warnings driving through falling snow that builds up on the radar sensor.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum