- You are currently viewing DISCO5.CO.UK as a guest - Register to take part or Log In
-
- discus
- Member Since: 22 Aug 2019
- Location: North
- Posts: 211
Work and Home in Navigation
How do I clear the work and home destinations in Pivi Pro?
Had a good look around everywhere but unless I’m missing something obvious can’t see where I can change these to new destinations. Also no mention in the useless iGuide.
2024 Discovery Metropolitan D300 - Offroad & Towing Packs - Varesine Blue
2019 Discovery HSE SDV6
-
-
- discus
- Member Since: 22 Aug 2019
- Location: North
- Posts: 211
Well, it took a while but I eventually figured it out…. Search, then favourites was the bit I hadn’t spotted.
Then it’s a case of pressing the edit icon and off you go.
Not sure if it’s me or Pivi, but that didn’t come intuitively!
2024 Discovery Metropolitan D300 - Offroad & Towing Packs - Varesine Blue
2019 Discovery HSE SDV6
-
- You cannot create new threads in this forum
You cannot reply to threads in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
DISCO5.CO.UK © 2016 - 2026 Futuranet Ltd
DISCO5.CO.UK is independent and not affiliated to Jaguar Land Rover.