Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

  • discus
    Member Since: 22 Aug 2019
    Location: North
    Posts: 210
    United Kingdom 

    Work and Home in Navigation

    How do I clear the work and home destinations in Pivi Pro?

    Had a good look around everywhere but unless I’m missing something obvious can’t see where I can change these to new destinations. Also no mention in the useless iGuide.

    2024 Discovery Metropolitan D300 - Offroad & Towing Packs - Varesine Blue
    2019 Discovery HSE SDV6
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 1 Hour DISCO5.CO.UK © 2016 - 2026 Futuranet Ltd DISCO5.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums 
DISCO5.CO.UK is independent and not affiliated to Jaguar Land Rover.
Switch to the mobile site