Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

On the MY17 HSE in the US the "standard" equipment was the 3-zone with knobs in the 2nd row, but it only has one blower for all zones, floor vents, and B-pillar vents in the 2nd row. not sure about the SE, but I believe in the US all had "3-zone" climate control.

The option was the 4 zone, with knobs and a 2nd blower in the 2nd row, with vents in the center console, floor, and under the seats, plus cooled front seats.

Here's my 2nd row:

• Labbix

Sorry for the late reply, had to search in all my car pictures as car is already in for almost 2 weeks, and apparently at least another 2 to go...

But here you are:

• Hauser
    Germany 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Fuji White

Thank you guys!

Not sure if this might be a MY17 "thing".. Weird even LR in GB doesn't know whats going on. Shocked

Greets,
    Hauser

Discovery 5 (MY 2021): HSE, D300, Fuji White
    Discovery Sport (MY 2016): HSE, TD4, Firenze Red w. black roof
  • Brownie
    Singapore 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

Sorry i might sound silly. How do you go into that software version screen where you can see the software version? Thanks in advance.
  • Brownie
    Singapore 

So sad 600+ view and no one help me. Big Cry
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Settings menu and Software Update ? Bottom of the list.

My car is at LHR. I’m in Zurich so can’t actually check. It’s easily findable though.

Phase 3 version 17C onwards (the three pane simpler UI not the one with the four ‘picture’ Panes). If you have the original ICTP version it’s not as easily findable but is in one of the menus.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Brownie
    Singapore 

Thanks Simonh. I guess mine is still the old version. Can't find the software update page. My agent wanted to charge $400 SGD for the new 18C.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Just complain that the version you have has lots of bugs. Then the dealer would have to upgrade it under warranty. I don't have rear seat entertainment but even then there's strange bugs in the system. At times I need to re-pair my phone to get the system to play music over Bluetooth. When it does play music if often doesn't display the correct track, the display stays on a track already played. I've had that purple screen once. Despite having a SIM in the car at times the system doesn't register there is a SIM and can't display traffic info. Take your pick of them, there's lots of other issues others have reported Smile

Ron

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

Hauser wrote:
    Thank you guys!

Not sure if this might be a MY17 "thing".. Weird even LR in GB doesn't know whats going on. Shocked

Greets,
    Hauser

So I got mine updated to 18C and I lost my 'Sync' function to sync the climate control. This is essential in summer as even one degree difference in settings between the front and rear can make it uncomfortable.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum