Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Oh Crying or Very sad

That's a pain !

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • chaos_theory
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Labbix wrote:
    I know, but it’s a number in Croatia, not even a neighboring country...

But if there's an issue under warranty then it's LR's problem to sort it out in the country in which they sold the car. If it's sold with LR Assist and they choose to run that from Croatia, then that's up to them. What am I missing?

Andrew
  • Labbix

Land Rover efficiency ?
  • Labbix

Must say the dealer does the best he can, but pieces arrive very slowly and every case to JLR goes through the importer and it consumes an enormous amount of time, and often without solution. That’s why I left the car at the dealer as it became absolutely useless to us. They offered me a spare vehicle, but no 7 seats available, so I declined. Am in the last line of contact with JLR otherwise it will become a court case. Even dealer says we have a very strong case, imagine... as we will have to proceed against them in the first place. They have written and phoned the importer, Wallis Automotive Europe, numerous times, and even their (Wallis CEO) promise for a solution before Christmas was not met. This is going on since May, with the message that the answer is in Frankfurt...
  • Hedgehog
    Germany 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Aruba

It´s a little late but still early enough to wish everybody a

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The engine problem with my Disco seems to be solved Cool
    On last wednesday the part, the exhaust temp sensor, came in from UK and they installed it and drove her twice to asure that everything is fine. So I was able to pick her up in the evening and until now it ´s looking good Very Happy
    Another thing is the left roof rail plastic cover which is not seating flush on the top of the windscreen like it should. I mentioned it twice to get the info during pick up that the service man who has already left the office will call me on the next day to tell me what will done in this case.
    Never received a call Confused
    I think you always have to push them

Hedgehog
    Disco 4 Nara bronze gone but not forgotten - Disco 5 Luxury Aruba / Light Oyster
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum