Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• NightFox
    United Kingdom 

MY20 Changes and Landmark Model Leaked in Spec Guide?

Hi,

I think LR may have accidentally leaked MY20 spec and pricing. I downloaded the Specifiction and Pricing Guide from the LR UK website at the weekend but noticed it didn't match up with the options and prices on the "Build Your Own" configurator. Looking back at the website today, the guide I downloaded seems to have been replaced by one that does match it (though both are dated April 2019).

The version I originally downloaded includes a "Landmark" trim model (which has disappeared again in the current list) which is just below HSE spec but about £6k less and includes the dynamic interior and exterior pack. Car prices have gone up by about £700, options by about 7% and Loire Blue -> Portofino Blue, Corris Grey -> Eiger Grey.

I would upload the document here but the button seems to be greyed out - is this a restriction on new members that a mod could overide? (if anyone's interested that is!)

Neil
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

I don't think you can upload a PDF, only images (JPEG).

The Upload button will become available once you've selected an image.. to upload to the forum and add to the Gallery. Then you click the image to add to the post.

Best way to give access to a PDF would be to host it on Google Drive (or equivalent) and share a link to the file.

Unless someone else knows how to do it...

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • NightFox
    United Kingdom 

OK, thanks.

So here's a DropBox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jg1t7ax0c8adaqc/...0.pdf?dl=0
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Re: MY20 Changes and Landmark Model Leaked in Spec Guide?

NightFox wrote:
    Hi,

I think LR may have accidentally leaked MY20 spec and pricing. I downloaded the Specifiction and Pricing Guide from the LR UK website at the weekend but noticed it didn't match up with the options and prices on the "Build Your Own" configurator. Looking back at the website today, the guide I downloaded seems to have been replaced by one that does match it (though both are dated April 2019).

The version I originally downloaded includes a "Landmark" trim model (which has disappeared again in the current list) which is just below HSE spec but about £6k less and includes the dynamic interior and exterior pack. Car prices have gone up by about £700, options by about 7% and Loire Blue -> Portofino Blue, Corris Grey -> Eiger Grey.

I would upload the document here but the button seems to be greyed out - is this a restriction on new members that a mod could overide? (if anyone's interested that is!)

Neil

Brilliant, thanks so much Nightfox! I have a MY2020 on order and had not seen the full specs until now.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Interesting to see that Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard in those specifications.

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Labbix

Perfect, thx a lot for this! I was informed about the changes, but nobody could/wanted confirm Wink
  • whited3

No 5 seat option? They all have the 3rd row as standard.
  • BSE Disco
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 SE Loire Blue

5 seats has never been an option in the UK market.
  • whited3

Well that's a Censored for you guys then! In the 5 seater here you get a handy storage bay in the cargo area where the 3rd row would be.
  • CHG
    United Kingdom 

Same in Ireland, re 5 seaters.
    No mention of the Commercial version either in this leaked document but presumably they will publish a separate pdf for those....

CHG
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum