Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jimbg
    United Kingdom 

You probably need to get the infotainment system updated if you have been able to add the VIN to your email address.

What version are you on of InContrl?

You have a working SIM in the car?

2017 HSE now sold, if you own WF17AXN then you have a well sorted car!
    2022 Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic and 2023 Sport P440e Dynamic SE on order
  • Woody
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Farallon Black

thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean by the version of incontrol or how to get to it, but in the the navigation settings it says the app version is 20.14-1165. the map version is 8.30.70.153 last updated on the 15/05/2017

ive got a data only sim that's activated last Friday. The car screen has got the 3G in the top left corner of the screen. if I'm at home it connects to the house Wi-Fi as it is at the moment.

I'm pretty sure its something I'm doing wrong here. this cars smarter than me so I'm hoping its a simple fix.
  • Woody
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Farallon Black

ive just looked at instructions on how to tell what version of incontrol i have.

You can check the software version of your InControl Touch Pro system through your Touchscreen by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘All Settings’ > ‘Software update’. The version of the InControl Touch Pro will be displayed as a long string of characters: e.g. ‘S18B_18.25.3-174880’.

My car doesn't have that menu option. ill screenshot what I have. Ive looked through the menus but cant find a version number.

• jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Looks like you have very old software, if you bought it from a dealer then ask him to update it.
    On the early versions it could only be done by a dealer, at some point a version was released that allowed over the air updates. Also introduced Apple Carplay, etc.

2017 HSE now sold, if you own WF17AXN then you have a well sorted car!
    2022 Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic and 2023 Sport P440e Dynamic SE on order
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum