Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Beancounter_74
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Farallon Black

Heated Steering Wheel and Remote Fault

Hello Very Happy

Recently picked up a MY2019 Discovery HSE Lux, love it, but a couple of niggles.

One of the remotes works perfectly regarding the keyless access, the other only operates as a remote and starts the car. Changed the battery (a couple of times for a new one) and doesn't fix it - any ideas?

Also, the heated steering wheel was fine when I collected the car, but seems to have stopped working, the light comes on, but doesn't heat up - again, anyone know the fuse number I can check or had the same?

Obviously, I'll be chatting to LR where I got it from, but just wondered if either was an easy fix.

Thank in advance
  • Beancounter_74
    United Kingdom 

Bit lonely in here Embarassed

Anyway, fixed the heated steering wheel, Fuse 43 behind the glovebox. Car has had a dashcam previously fitted and they've used that as a jumper for it and it had become dislodged, so just the duff remote keyless access to sort now.

Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited by Beancounter_74 on 8th Feb 2023 2:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I do diesel, AdBlue, screenwash and air. If it's not one of those, then it's too technical and I need the dealership... sorry! But glad to hear you got it sorted! Enjoy your D5 ownership! And do post some pics, would love to see your motor...

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • Beancounter_74
    United Kingdom 

Popped a new car thread up with a few pics Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum