Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

  • ChaddersP
    Member Since: 15 Sep 2026
    Location: North Scarle
    Posts: 22
    United Kingdom 

    Removing previous owner details

    Now I’m the new owner of my Disco I want to remove the profile of the previous owner and reset everything so I can set things up from scratch and register myself, and also add the vehicle to Incontrol which I can’t do. I’m being asked for a pin which I obviously don’t know. Will I need to go to my dealer to do it and for them to erase all the details etc of the previous owner?
    Hope that makes sense 😬
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 1 Hour DISCO5.CO.UK © 2016 - 2026 Futuranet Ltd DISCO5.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums 
DISCO5.CO.UK is independent and not affiliated to Jaguar Land Rover.
Switch to the mobile site