Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Yes noise is at low speed but seems to be coming from middle area of car around gearbox.
    Had a call from dealer and they say they have found the issue and it was with the protective plates underneath rubbing together. They have been removed and adjusted and aparently noise has gone.

They have also reported that ALL infotainment issues have now been resolved, sat nav boots up quick, speed camera alerts all work, petrol station and service area alerts all work, voice activation all works, seat fold issue now all works

Car is on way back today so will report what I find but fingers crossed.

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Good to hear.

But what are these petrol station and service station alerts you mention ?

When navigating no service stations appear on the map or petrol stations (unless fuel low).

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Exactly and you are supposed to be able to select them and then they show on your route but mine stopped working after update
    Car just been dropped back and seats all fold as they should do individually also the voice navigation also works but not had chance to heck other bits
    So far 😊

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • mcunnin
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Russell
    Check the seats fold individually with the seat clash or front seat avoidance setting (what ever its called) switched off. I got mine back after the update all fine but found it the seats would not fold individually with this setting off. I turned it off because one of the other problems was when the drivers seat did go forward to avoid getting hit it never went back. i thought ok no big deal just turn it off in settings on the seat page did that and now seats font fold individually. Its back in again and so far they have had it 3 days and i haven't heard from them!!!

2017 HSE Lux 3.0L Santorini Black
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

mcunnin. Like I said, my dealer updated the seat control module software and now the drivers seat returns back to where it was before. They also calibrated the seats (yes that’s an actual thing apparently) and this also fixed other seat folding issues.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • mcunnin
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

I did tell my dealer what you have said but they still have the car!!! Shocked Just suggesting russell checks it because i was happy with the update for about a week until i had relatives come stay we tried to use the back seats and ended up taking 2 cars.

2017 HSE Lux 3.0L Santorini Black
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

Thumbs Up

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

Looks like there’s a new ICTP update.

New update to ICTP released: 3_005_10.

Though I don't have access to Topix to read the release notes:

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/c...?id=896716

As posted by roydonaldson on the Disco Sport forum.[/code]

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
  • winger
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Aintree Green

That's not relevant to the D5
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

Thanks John. Just read the info on another site.

I need a fix for my media ports randomly dropping my power. Panel with ports changed and ICTP is currently on the latest version. Only started following the Phase 3 Update. Seems to be unfixable so far. Bloody irritating!

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
  • Teemo
    United Kingdom 

I'm not sure this is necessarily Phase 3 related - it happened on my car pretty much from day 1 onward, although intermittently. My ICTP was upgraded last week and it has happened once since. Only difference now is that an disconnecting and reconnecting the lightning cable seemed to rectify the issue; before the upgrade the system needed to go through a complete reboot.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

Tried that. Continuously drops power and never settles. Have to power from a USB charger and connect music via Bluetooth. Works reliably then. In my car the media ports are next to useless.

Used to work fine until I had the Phase 3 Update done. Even had a compete reload and then updated to latest version. Still useless.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
  • ravrav
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

My HSE Lux was upgraded to Phase 3 recently. The rear-seat entertainment no longer works. I am told by the dealer that I now have to wait for Phase 4.

Has anybody else heard the same!?
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 

Not heard anything on a Phase 4 update... system needs one though !

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
  • eelpout
    United States 

wow, these problems people keep having are just reinforcing my dealer's take on ICTP updates. Sad

I imagine Jag is having the same issues?
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum